Holy conferencing is part of our Methodist heritage Last month, I experienced another powerful movement of the Holy Spirit as the 2012 Southeastern...
The blessing and wisdom of being connected It has been said that a fool learns from his own mistakes while a wise man learns from the mistakes of others. Fool or...
From the Editor
- Volume 159 No. 10 5/17/2013
- Volume 159 No. 9 5/3/2013
- Volume 159 No. 8 4/19/2013
- Volume 159 No. 7 4/5/2013
- The blessing and wisdom of being connected
- What price would you pay?
- A celebration of life and the power of God's love
- Be resolute in 2013: Share your good news
- What happened to joy and peace of Christmas?
- Reactions to the Pew Report: Why is church in U.S. in decline?
- Latest Pew report reveals alarming rise in belief in 'none'
- At Little River UMC, teaching children is a way of life
- When the best news is no news at all
- Churches of Excellence come in all sizes in North Georgia