Reports for the 2011 North Georgia Annual Conference Handbook
• Email to Conference Secretary at email@example.com
• Prepare a one-page summary celebrating activities. Note connection with the Annual Conference theme, “Engaging in Ministry with the Poor”
• Clearly identify any action(s) requested by the Annual Conference
• Reports may be edited by the Handbook Committee for space as needed.
• Do NOT include logos, photos, letterhead or signatures on report.
• Use Word software
• Use 14-point type, Times New Roman font
• Single space format for your report.
• Margins: top 1.25”; bottom 1”; left 1”; right 1.25”.
or top 90 pt; bottom 72 pt; left 72 pt; right 90 pt
• Include name, position, phone number and email of contact person for report
To facilitate the development of a concise, complete, accurate, and professional publication and to be effective stewards of funds provided for printing, the Journal Handbook Committee has developed the following guidelines:
• Your report will be a part of the historical record of the North Georgia Conference
• In preparing your report, ask these questions to determine what to include and what to exclude: What purpose does this report serve for my readers? Have I included ONLY the material essential to that purpose, or am I distracting readers with unessential information? Are the facts pertinent, reliable, accurate, complete, and current?
• When writing your report, make your readers’ job as easy as possible. Make your report accurate and complete but as concise as feasible in consideration of your purpose and your readers’ time.