The Conference Calendar has ICAL capabilities.
Provides a copy of the calendar that will need to be periodically downloaded in order to receive event updates.
To download an ICAL file of the Calendar simply click on the ICAL button. The contents of the ICAL will be based upon whatever you are viewing (i.e. to download a District Calendar simply click on ICAL while viewing that particular district). Depending on your email/calendar program you may need to save and import the file, or it may import automatically if you choose to open instead of save.
Provides a copy of the calendar that is periodically updated. Depending on your calendar program the update may be automatic, or require the user to request an update.
Directions will vary depending your email/calendar program. Sample Instructions:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple's iCal), you can use this as well.
- Enter the address in the field provided
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
- Click Tools
- Click Account Settings
- Click Internet Calendars
- Click New
- Enter one of the links listed below
- Click Add
- Enter a name for the calendar, and then click Save
The following are sample links required for subscribing to specific views of the calendar.
Conference (all categories)
United Methodist Women