This year’s Blueprint for Wellness pays off more than ever. HealthFlex participants will earn $100 HealthCash, plus up to 90 Wellness Points depending on your screening results. You’ll also gain personalized data on 30 health factors.
The Quest Diagnostics Blueprint for Wellness screening involves a single blood draw, followed by lab analysis including blood glucose, cholesterol, hemoglobin and much more. Test results provide valuable information about heart disease risk, diabetes risk (or diabetes management for those who have diabetes), kidney health and liver health. The Blueprint for Wellness screening may be more comprehensive than your doctor’s standard blood tests—and is available to HealthFlex participants and spouses in active plans and Medicare Companion plans. Please share your Blueprint for Wellness results with your doctor.
Blueprint for Wellness Highlights
• Screening open to participants and spouses in HealthFlex active or Medicare companion plans.
• Incentives—$100 HealthCash and Wellness Points for active plans only [PPO or consumer-driven health plan (CDHP)]. Both participant and spouse can earn incentives.
• Convenient options—Take the screening at Annual Conference 2014 (pre-register by May 25) or at a local Quest Diagnostics facility (often a time is available within just a day or two).
• No cost to you if taken April 1-July 31 at an on-site event or preregistered at a local Quest Diagnostics facility.
• Wellness Points—Earn 15 Points for each of six health measures that meet the American Heart Association’s “healthy” guidelines (or for showing improvement vs. your 2013 Blueprint for Wellness results). Six health measures that meet the criteria = up to 90 Wellness Points total. If you didn’t do Blueprint for Wellness in 2013, don’t miss out in 2014!
• Fast overnight for the most accurate results. Ask your doctor if it’s safe for you to fast.
• Confidential results mailed directly to you. Share the results with your doctor.
Pre-registration is strongly recommended for on-site screening at Annual Conference and required for screening at a Quest Diagnostics facility to avoid out-of-pocket costs.