Impact UMC to Host Second 4D Leadership Conference
Impact United Methodist Church is offering a second 4D Leadership Conference for church leaders to participate in significant panel discussions and explore the roles of leaders in ministry, education and entrepreneurship.Participants can choose to attend Sepember 15 or 16.
After selling out at the first 4D Leadership Conference earlier this year, Impact will again welcome leaders to its campus in East Point. The 4D Leadership Conference is designed to speak to every individual – at any level of leadership – to build new skills, open minds to new perspectives and facilitate lasting connections.
“We developed a conference that works,” explains Rev. Olu Brown, 4D’s founder and lead pastor of Impact Church. “We are meeting a need for other ministries, businesses and non-profit organizations to realize their visions in their own contexts.”
Sharing their diverse paths to success, this year’s roster of speakers is full of prominent trailblazers in their fields.
- Tashion Macon, PhD, MBA, is the founder of strut AGENCY and former marketing executive for multi award-winning artist such as, Pink and Usher, the USOC Winter Olympics.
- Romal Tune, is a community strategist, education consultant, author.
- Rev. David Walters, is founder and lead pastor of the multi-campus entrepreneurial church, The Vine UMC.
- Michelle Nunn, helped to found Hands on Atlanta, named the new CEO of CARE.
- Charmaine Ward, Executive Coach, is Senior Director of Community Affairs for Georgia-Pacific.
Session topics include Marketing for Your Audience, Attracting and Retaining Volunteers, Contextual Connection and New Church Planting.
Impact’s 4D Leadership Conference, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day, includes continental breakfast, lunch and networking opportunities. Registration fees are $105 for a regular, one-day attendance; or $95 each for groups of four or more, faculty members and students. We also offer various levels of sponsorships ($1,000 - $3,000) for businesses and leaders to promote their products and services.
For additional information, or to register, please visit Impact4D.org or contact Impact Church at (404) 577-2826 or via info@Impact4D.org