The Medco Pharmacy coverage has changed for all persons covered by the HealthFlex Plan of the North Georgia Conference. Also, please note the changes to the United Healthcare and vision (VSP) plans. Please find the 4 changes below.
1. Our new pharmacy plan from Medco does not have set co-payments for each class of drug. Your co-pay will be based on a percentage of the discounted price depending on which class it is.
For more information on the 2012 Medco Pharmacy Percentage Co-Payment Plan 2, please call Medco at 800.841.2806 or visit the following link:
2. Participants in the PPO - Option B750 health plan:
• Hospital Emergency Room co-payment increased from $50 to $200 per visit
• Outpatient or other urgent care facility co-payment increased from $50 to $100
For more information in the 2012 PPO Option B750, please call United Health Care at 800.901.1939, or visit the following link:
3. Participants in the PPO – B750 and the CDHP:
• Colonoscopy screening – meeting the guidelines, covered at 100% - no co-payment;
For more information on the 2012 HealthFlex Consumer-Drive Health Plan (CDHP), please call United Health Care at 800.901.1939, or visit the following link:
4. VSP: This change took place in early 2011, but here is a reminder –
• using a VSP provider, annual vision exam co-pay is now $20.00;
• if using a non-VSP provider, you might be eligible for reimbursement up to $50. For details, visit www.gbophb.org, click on WebMD/HF to login, then choose VSP on the left side of page. Once in VSP, select “How to Submit a Claim.”
For more information on the 2012 VSP Exam Core Plan, please call 800.877.7195, or visit the following the link: