Earn $100 HealthCash incentive and learn vital details about your health. The Quest Diagnostics Blueprint for Wellness screening involves one blood sample and a few quick measurements to evaluate more than 30 health factors.
Results assess your risk for diabetes, heart disease, certain cancers, osteoporosis and more. Results are confidential.
Blueprint for Wellness Highlights
• $100 HealthCash incentive—HealthFlex active plans only. (Must be enrolled in Virgin HealthMiles at time of screening.)
• HealthFlex covers the cost at an on-site event or Quest Diagnostics facility (must preregister for Quest site).
• Preregistration strongly recommended for on-site event—at least three weeks before event.
• Preregistration required for screening at Quest Diagnostics facility.
• Fast 8–12 hours before screening (overnight) for most accurate results.
Alternate Time and Place
You can take your Blueprint for Wellness at a Quest Diagnostics facility between April 1 and July 31 to earn the $100 incentive. You must preregister to take the screening at a Quest facility and avoid out-of-pocket costs.**
Preregistration is required at a Quest facility. Recommended for on-site event to guarantee your screening. By phone: 1-866-908-9440 Employer group: “United Methodist Church” or “HealthFlex”
Online: www.gbophb.org Log into HealthFlex/WebMD. Select “Quest Blueprint for Wellness” in left column. Registration key: umc2012. Follow the prompts. If prompted, enter ID number from your insurance card, omitting preceding letters. (Spouses: add “S” after ID number.)
You may also have the screening performed on-site during the 2012 Annual Conference Session, June 12, 13 &14 from 6:30-10:30am in the Parthenon 2 Room. For more information, please contact Karen Fullerton via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a Blueprint for Wellness pdf flyer here.