HealthFlex Participants: Take Blueprint for Wellness Through July 31
HealthFlex participants are encouraged to take the Quest Diagnostics Blueprint for Wellness® Screening April 1 through July 31. There is no cost to you! Participants and spouses in HealthFlex plans can each earn $100 HealthCash*— and up to 120 Wellness Points depending on results.
Blueprint for Wellness Highlights
- Screening open to participants and spouses in HealthFlex.
- Incentives—$100 HealthCash and Wellness Points. Both participant and spouse can earn incentives.
- Wellness Points—earn 20 Points for each of six health measures that meet the American Heart Association’s recommended range or are improved over your 2015 Blueprint for Wellness results. Six qualifying health measures = 120 Wellness Points total. If you missed Blueprint for Wellness in 2015, you’re still eligible for Wellness Points and you’ll have a baseline next year.
- No cost to you—you must pre-register to avoid out-of-pocket costs.
- Location—take the screening at a local Quest Diagnostics facility. Select a location during registration.
- Fast overnight for the most accurate results. Ask your doctor or other primary care provider (PCP) if it’s safe for you to fast.
- Confidential results mailed directly to you. Share with your PCP.
You must pre-register to take your Blueprint for Wellness screening at a Quest Diagnostic facility and avoid out-of-pocket costs. To pre-register, call 1-855-623-9355 (Employer group: HealthFlex or United Methodist Church) or go online to www.gbophb.org > HealthFlex/WebMD. Select “Quest Blueprint for Wellness."