Churches complete an online remittance form through NGUMC Data Services, and then process payment through SunTrust Bank’s Online ePay Manager System. Funds can be drawn on any bank. A $1 service charge is added when your payment is submitted.
NOTE: Payments submitted are received by the North Georgia Conference the following banking day. This is important to note for year-end payments.
1. Please contact IT support at 678-533-1365 or email@example.com to request set-up in the SunTrust Online ePay Manager System. Please note that each church can have only one login to the SunTrust Online ePay Manager System. This system is separate from NGUMC Data Services and set-up must be completed before starting the payment processing step.
2. IT support will notify you when SunTrust Online ePay Manager System set-up is complete and will send a link to continue the registration process. Click on the link.
3. The link brings you to the SunTrust On-line ePay Manager login screen. Once at the login screen, on the right hand side under ‘Are you a new user?’ click on ‘Register now.’
4. Fill out the ‘Registration - Profile Details’ form with the appropriate information for you and your church. Then click ‘Next’.
5. If the account is not able to be registered an error message will load. This message will appear if the church account already has an associated login (only one login per account is allowed), or if the church account has not been established (see the above step 1).
6. If the account is able to be registered a ‘Registration - Confirm Details’ page will load. To make changes click ‘Back’, or to confirm click ‘Submit Registration’.
7. A ‘Registration Complete’ page will then load.
8. Logoff at this time.
This step will not need to be completed again. Proceed to next step.
1. Go to www.ngumc.org and click the ‘Login’ link at the top of the page.
2. Login with a Church Account (ngumc church number). This is your Data Services church login and password. NOT the user id and password set up for the SunTrust On-line ePay Manager. You will log into SunTrust On-line ePay Manager at a later time in the process.
1. Click ‘Data Services’ to go the ‘Main Index’.
2. Under ‘Pay Online’ click the ‘Online Payments’ button.
1. From ‘Online Payments index’ click ‘Submit New Remittance Form and Payment’ to create a new payment transaction.
2. Apportionments to be paid defaults to 1 month; however, the amount can be adjusted. If entering an amount different from the monthly default, enter the new amount and click the “Auto Spread Apportionment Amount to Pay” button if you want the standard allocation, or input as desired.
3. Enter Special Offerings, and payment amount(s).
4. Select Benefits Invoices to be paid, and payment amount(s)
5. Click the button at the bottom to ‘Proceed and Confirm Remittance Information’.
6. Review the entered information.
a. To change the information click the ‘Edit’ button at the top of the page. You may repeat steps 2-4, and will need to repeat step 5 to proceed.
b. If the information is correct click the button to ‘Confirm Payment Amount and Proceed to Pay Online with SunTrust’.
7. See section below titled ‘Process Payment through SunTrust’.
1. On the ‘Online Payments index’ click the transaction’s ‘reference id’ button.
2. Review the entered information.
a. If the transaction has not been previously confirmed you may choose to edit the transaction. Click the ‘Edit’ button at the top of the page. You may repeat steps 2-4, and will need to repeat step 5 to proceed.
b. If the information is correct click the button at the bottom of the page to proceed
3. See section below titled ‘Process Payment through SunTrust’.
1. Enter account information to login into the SunTrust Online ePay Manager System. Use this link if you have trouble getting to the SunTrust login page through NGUMC Data Services: https://stionlineepaymanager.suntrust.com/secure/welcome.asp?SunTrust_EBPP=NGUMC. See ‘First Time Set-up’ section if you do not have a login.
2. Select transaction(s) to pay (see Notes #1 below).
3. Enter your bank’s Routing and Account Numbers.
4. Click the ‘Submit Payment’ link.
5. In the pop up click box to indicate ‘I have read and accept the Terms & Conditions’ and click the link to ‘Continue Payment’.
6. Review information, and click to ‘Submit Payment’.
7. Confirm payment in pop up by clicking ‘OK’.
8. Click to ‘Close Window’ and/or click to ‘Print’.
1. All transactions are assigned a reference id. Reconciliation between NGUMC and SunTrust is based upon the reference id. If you have a question regarding a NGUMC transaction and/or SunTrust payment please provide the appropriate reference id.
2. Payments submitted are received by the North Georgia Conference the following banking day.
3. Support is provided by the North Georgia Conference of the UMC.
a. Account and General assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-533-1365
b. Remittance assistance: email@example.com or 678-533-1394
c. Benefit Invoice assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-533-1382