- Accounting and Legal
- Apportionments and Church Giving
- Apportionments and Payments
- Benefit Premiums and Payments
- Central Conference Pension Initiative
- Charge Conference Reports
- Church Administration
- Clergy, Compensation, Tax
- CRSP Calculator
- E-Verify: State of Georgia and Federal Government Mandate Employee Verification
- End of Year Reports and Statistical Tables
- Form 1099 Reporting Provision Repealed
- Fund Numbers Search
- HealthFlex Insurance Information
- HealthFlex Open Enrollment
- HealthMiles Walking Program
- Online Payments
- Special Offering Sundays
- Staff - Benefits Office
- Staff - Treasurer's Office
- Tax and Incorporation Resources
Apportionments and Church Giving
One of the unique and defining factors of the United Methodist Church is that we are Connectional. One way we show this connection is through apportioned giving.
Apportioned giving is a term which describes how the money you give to your church each week is divided and distributed throughout the United Methodist Church. Through you and your support of apportioned giving, we are able to participate in the ministry and mission of the United Methodist Church both locally and around the world.
Find out how your giving aids in the mission and ministry of the North Georgia Conference, our districts, and around the world by utilizing our apportioned giving resources.
--Find those resources here--
Conference Treasurer's Office
PO Box 102417
Atlanta, GA 30368-2417
Remittance Forms for 2013
2013 PDF format
2013 Excel format
Apportioned giving distribution tool
Find out how much your local church contributes into the United Methodist apportioned giving system through our apportioned giving distribution tool. Also, find out how your giving aids in ministry here in north Georgia and around the world.
Apportionment and Payment reports:
Run church, district, and conference level reports related to how much money has been given to apportioned giving. This link includes local church remittance forms.
Conference budgets and annual audits
How 2013 Recommended Conference Budget Was Developed (PDF)
2013 Recommended Budget Interpretation (PDF)
2011 Conference Audit (PDF)
Financial Commitment of the UMC 2013-2016