Retreat Cancellation Policies
Event Policies, Terms, and Conditions
1. If you have registered for the retreat and decide not to or cannot attend for any reason, you must notify the registrant or the Connectional Ministries Office by email no less than three weeks prior to the beginning of the event in order to receive a reimbursement. You are responsible for the full payment of all registered up to three weeks prior to the retreat. Payment deadline for a retreat is the Tuesday prior.
2. Once you have registered for the retreat, if at any time you decide to cancel and request a refund, your cancellation must be received in writing via email to registrar. Refunds generally take two to four weeks to process.
3. Two weeks before your retreat weekend all t-shirt sizes are final. T-shirt sizes can be emailed to the registrar of the retreat.
4. Your registration is not complete until we receive full payment. This means that a group that is able to pay has priority to one that simply submits names and information. If it looks like the weekend is filling up and a group's payment has not been received we will contact that group prior to "bumping" it to a wait list.
5. We reserve the right to, at any time, and without consent or notice to you change dates of the event, cancel the event or any part thereof, modify the event or schedule of events for the venue, move the venue, adjust the number of speakers, entertainment, or meals provided. In the event any of the aforementioned takes place and you wish to cancel please see #2.