Contemporary Worship Leader (part-time)
St. Andrew UMC in Marietta is seeking a part-time contemporary worship leader (10 hours/week). The leader shall contribute his/her talents and gifts to help create a dynamic and thriving music ministry.
- Work with clergy and other worship team members to select and lead music for weekly 9:00am contemporary worship service
- Lead weekly music rehearsal with praise team
- Develop the praise team by recruiting new musicians and singers
- Supervise and guide the 9:00am a/v team in charge of slides, lights, and sound
- Attend staff and worship meetings as scheduled by the Senior Pastor
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit cover letters, resumes, and general inquiries to Rev. Dana Ezell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Rev. Dana Ezell
3455 Canton Road GA 30066
Email: Click to email