Display Tables at Annual Conference 2022
North Georgia Annual Conference
The Classic Center – Athens, Georgia
June 2-4, 2022
"A Place for You at the Table"
Step 1: Read Guidelines | Step 2: Read Notes | Step 3: Determine Category | Step 4: Complete Application
Display Table Guidelines & Policies
Read the 2022 Display Table Guidelines at the link below before completing an application.
- Display tables are not available for: individuals, local churches, districts, or vendors or groups marketing various products, programs, or ministries, etc.
- While in-person attendance is limited to members of the 2022 North Georgia Annual Conference, display tables may be staffed by a representative of the agency or organization.
- Any applicant that is not approved for a table will be refunded in full.
North Georgia Annual Conference Display Categories
Category A: Annual Conference Ministries
- Center for Congregational Excellence (and related Boards, Committees, Commissions, Councils, Teams)
- Connectional Ministries (and related Boards, Committees, Commissions, Councils, Teams)
- Conference Board of Laity
- Conference Scouting Ministries
- Conference United Methodist Men
- Conference United Methodist Women
- Center for Clergy Excellence
- Board of Ordained Ministry
- North Georgia Housing and Homeless Council
- Conference Communications Office
- 2022 Special Offering Related
Category B: North Georgia Conference Related Agencies and Joint Ministries
1. Related Agencies and UM Affiliated Colleges, Universities, and Seminaries within the bounds of the North Georgia Conference
- Aldersgate Homes and Collingwood
- Methodist Foundation for Retired Ministers
- Murphy-Harpst Children’s Centers, Inc.
- New Bethlehem Community Center., Augusta
- Georgia United Methodist Foundation, Inc.
- Wesley Woods, Senior Living, Inc.
- Clark Atlanta University
- Emory University
- LaGrange College
- Oxford College
- Paine College
- Reinhardt University
- Young Harris College
- Candler School of Theology
- Gammon Theological Center
2. Joint Ministries as noted in North Georgia Standing Rules
- Georgia UM Commission on Higher Education and Collegiate Ministry
- Georgia Pastors School
- Georgia United Methodist Foundation
- United Methodist Connectional Federal Credit Union
3. Other Organizations
- Professional Administrators of the UM Connectional Structure
4. General / Jurisdictional Ministries
- Lake Junaluska
- Global Ministries
- Discipleship Ministries
- Hinton Rural Life Center
Category C: Other Associated Ministries
Includes any group, committee, service, or ministry that is not part of the structure or Standing Rules of the North Georgia Annual Conference. Category C includes but is not limited to:
- Programs, educational institutions, and seminaries outside the bounds of the conference
- Programs and ministries sponsored by United Methodist groups beyond the NGA conference structure.
- United Methodist social action groups, focus groups, renewal groups, etc.
- Individual conference evangelists, musicians, authors, etc.
- Services that provide counseling/pastoral care; offer training and/or leadership development; provide educational tours; other services marketed directly to local church.
- Other United Methodist associated programs and ministries not directly linked to the structure of The North Georgia Conference of The United Methodist Church, including but not limited to:
- Airport Chaplaincy
- Appalachian Development Committee
- Crime Victim’s Advocacy Council
- Georgia Christian Council
- Georgia School for Deaf in Cave Spring
- Hospital Chaplaincy
- Interfaith Children’s Movement of Metro Atlanta
- Mountain Top Boys Home