Recapture Your Passion • Connect with Subcultures • Energize Your Congregation
A Vision Day is a one-day training event that teaches churches how to reach all kinds of people in all kinds of places.
- Do you struggle to connect with people outside your church community?
- Is Sunday worship your only method for introducing your neighbors to Jesus?
- Do people in your church have non-Christian friends?
- Are you struggling to connect with outsiders?
- Did your last outreach effort fall flat?
- Do you need a common passion to unite your staff?
- Is it time to rethink your strategy?
- Does the state of the church fill you with anxiety?
For more than 20 years, the Fresh Expressions movement has helped established congregations form new church communities precisely for people who may never come on a Sunday.
What to Expect from Vision Day?
Vision Day is not just a seminar! It is a participative, creative gathering of practitioners and pioneers. During this one-day seminar, you will explore:
- How fresh expressions of church are renewing the Church around the world
- What it means for your church to be Mission-Shaped
- How to intentionally engage with the community beyond your church walls
- Tools for starting fresh expressions of church in your area
Is Vision Day for Me?
- ...a pioneering leader with a passion for starting new things?
- ...a pastor or leader who wants to empower your church outside your walls?
- ...a regional or denominational leader looking for a transformative strategy?
Sound like you? Register today!
Registration closes at noon April 1. Day-of registrations will not be permitted.