The 2022 Children's Ministry Retreat is open to churches across the North Georgia Conference!
September 16-18, 2022
At the Fall Kidmin Retreat, 3rd
, and 5th
graders will experience a faith-based science exploration in a three year cycle. This year we’re looking up to the stars! Scripture lessons and whole group sessions will revolve around star stories in the Bible. The children will rotate through 6 workshops through the weekend including waterfront play, science experiments, teambuilding, crafts, Bible study, and whole camp chapel, music, and fun. We’ll be at Glisson Camp and Retreat Center in Dahlonega where we will sleep in cabins, eat in the dining hall, have lots of snacks, play games, make smores around campfires, and worship together.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Registration Steps for 2022 NGUMC Children’s Retreat
First, complete the 2022 Children's Retreat Pre-Registration Google Form
in order to begin the registration process. Once you have completed the pre-registration form, your information will then be manually input into the registration system.
Pending availability, you will receive an email with important information to pay your group’s deposit and complete the registration process within 3-5 days of completing the pre-registration form. Please note that your requested spots will not be reserved/confirmed until the deposits have been received for each spot.
To manage your group’s registration (name attendees, submit allergy information, and t-shirt sizes, etc.) and pay your balance, please follow the below instructions:
- Login to your account at this link. If you do not have an account or cannot see the 2022 NGUMC Children’s Retreat Registration option, email email@example.com.
- Under your retreat registration listing, click the Manage Attendees button. You can also pay your deposit or final balance by selecting Make Payment.
- Click the blue + Invite Attendee under each attendee category:
- Click Invite Attendee (this allows you to send an email to the parent/guardian of the attendee to input their participant information)
- Click Name Attendee (this allows you to select an attendee that has come to a retreat with you before OR input the information of a new attendee)
- You will need the name, birthdate, grade level, gender, t-shirt size, parent email address, and any food allergies the attendee may have.
**Our system guards against duplicates and will not allow you to add a participant to your account if they have any previous registration history in our system (summer camp or past retreats); if this applies to someone you are trying to add, please email firstname.lastname@example.org**
The total cost for this retreat is $155 per person. There is a $50 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in order to reserve a spot for the retreat. Any spots canceled after paying the deposit will result in the loss of the $50 deposit, and will not be transferred to cover the remaining balances for other attendees. Because of this, we recommend starting at a lower number and adding spots (if available) once you fill your registration spots.
If you have any general questions about the registration process, please email email@example.com
or call the Glisson Office at 706-864-6181.
Important Deadlines for 2022 NGUMC Children’s Retreat
Friday, August 26th: Final numbers and final payment are due.
- On this date, invoices will be sent to churches based on the numbers reserved for their group. Spots dropped prior to August 26th will only be charged $50 (the loss of the deposit). To delete spots before this deadline, email firstname.lastname@example.org. After August 26th, full payment will be expected for the numbers reserved by each church.
Friday, September 2nd: All participant information (names, birthdates, grade levels, t-shirt sizes, and food allergies) will need to be entered into the registration system.
Additional spots may also be requested up until September 2nd, pending availability. To add spots before this deadline, email email@example.com