Hiring Papers

All staff hiring papers are due upon arrival and in some cases by a certain deadline prior to arrival on account of background checks and other processing of your paper work before you get to camp. If you show up to camp without completing all your hiring paper needs you will be turned away until you come back with your completed papers. Please note the following items we need from you:

  1. Signed Staff Agreement (Contract)
  2. Voided Check
  3. Form W4
  4. Form G4
  5. Health Form with copy of insurance card   (Health form says "Camper" and "Glisson" throughout. Please disregard.)
  6. I-9: see right column
  7. Electronic Communication & Social Media Policy


When You Arrive:  You will need to fill out an I-9 form. To complete an I-9 you will need to bring with you the following items:

  • A Valid Passport

    OR one of the following:
  • Drivers License & Social Security Card
  • Drivers License & Original certified copy of birth certificate
  • School ID Card & Original certified copy of birth certificate
  • School ID Card & Social Security Card

(Example: If you have a valid passport, that will suffice on its own. If you don't, bring one of the alternate combinations listed, such as your Drivers License & Social Security Card.)