Check out the Georgia UM Foundation’s Clergy Financial Literacy Academy
Feeling overwhelmed and underprepared?
Want better tools for solving financial challenges?
Need convenient, helpful, practical, learning, AND CEUs?
Check out the Georgia United Methodist Foundation’s Clergy Financial Literacy Academy!
What Will You Get Out of It?
- Convenient online modules in both personal and church finance.
- Case preparations in your home or office.
- Two 2½ hour case discussions via Zoom.
What is the Schedule?
- New tools for your personal toolbox.
- New frameworks for tackling personal and church financial issues.
- Confidence and new resources to improve your skills.
- 2½ CEUs.
How Do You Enroll?
- July 31, 2020: Modules released for registered participants.
- August 4, 2020: Orientation. 9:30-10:15
- August 18,2020 from 9:30 am to 12 noon: Zoom Session 1
- August 25, 2020 from 9:30 am to 12 noon: Zoom Session 2
. Mail your completed application form along with your $25 check made payable to the Georgia United Methodist Foundation to Louise Hintze at PO Box 922087, Peachtree Corners, GA 30010-2087.