Cokesbury Unveils New Ministry Resource Center at Annual Conferences
Cokesbury announced today that it is bringing a new consultative retail experience to Annual Conferences this year with the new Cokesbury Ministry Resource Center. Focused on equipping leaders to build disciples, the Ministry Resource Center will offer the opportunity for more personalized consultations with church leaders in order to match products with their specific ministry needs.
Features of the Ministry Resource Center include:
- Showcases highlighting new and classic resources ranging from adult and children’s curriculum to church-wide stewardship and Bible studies – all available for review and ordering.
- A robust selection of additional new titles and best sellers available on-site for immediate purchase featuring the Bishop’s “picks,” speaker’s books, and UMC official resources, new titles and best sellers.
- Consultation areas where church leaders can meet with trained consultants regarding ministry needs including studies, curriculum, robes, signs, sanctuary furnishings and much more.
- An ordering kiosk with access to titles unique to each conference as well as resources not included in the Ministry Resource Center.
- Free shipping on all orders placed at Annual Conferences on regularly stocked merchandise.
“We are excited to bring this new approach to each annual conference,” said the Rev. Brian K. Milford, president and publisher of The United Methodist Publishing House. “In previous years, up to 80% of purchases were from only 20% of the titles displayed. The new approach will showcase products that are
intentionally selected for each location and focused on equipping your church leaders for ministry.”