Join Action Ministries Effort to #KeepKidsFed This Summer
Social Distancing can't keep us from pursuing our mission—so long as there are hungry in our communities, Action Ministries will be serving! Help "Keep Kids Fed" this summer by serving and giving to Action Ministries' Smart Lunch Smart Kid program.
North Georgia United Methodists can help by:
- Donating directly to Smart Lunch Smart Kid
- Setting up a fundraising page and encouraging others to give
- Donating food through Action Ministries' Amazon wish list
Serving From Home
- Deliver SuperPacks (meal packs for kids) to Action Ministries summer feeding sites
- Write "Happy Mail" (notes for kids and/or birthday cards for clients)
- Purchase food needed to complete Packs and drop it off following instructions online
- Collect needed food items with your church during the month of June and deliver to Action Ministries volunteer center June 26.
Learn more about how we can #KeepKidsFed with Action ministries this summer at Smartlunchsmartkid.com